Well the plus side to not attending BEA is not having to make arrangements for all the books attendees gather. Okay, I realize that for some that’s not a plus. I have decided to give away 2 paperback copies with signed bookplates of Tammara Webber’s Easy. It’s open international as long as The Book Depository ships to where you live (check here). Please note-if you are outside the US/Canada the bookplate will arrive separately from the book.
Synopsis: He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…
The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.
Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.
A groundbreaking novel in the New Adult genre, Easy faces one girl’s struggle to regain the trust she’s lost, find the inner strength to fight back against an attacker, and accept the peace she finds in the arms of a secretive boy.
Prizes: 2 paperback copies with a signed bookplate of Tammara Webber’s Easy (Int)
• No purchase necessary and void where prohibited by law.
• Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
• You must be 18 years or older to participate.
• Winners will be chosen randomly by using Rafflecopter.
• You do not have to be a follower to participate, unless otherwise stated.
• I’m not responsible for items lost in shipping or items shipped from 3rd party sponsors.
• Winners will be contacted via email. Please make sure the email address you use is current. No substitutions allowed.
• MUST be an Armchair BEA participant (check here).
• Winners will have 48 hours to respond otherwise a new winner will be chosen.