Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: books on our summer to be read list. I’m hoping to get through a few books I’ve had for a few weeks.
02. Questions of Travel by: Michelle de Kretser
03. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
04. The First Rule of Swimming by Courtney Angela Brkic: I’ve been sitting on this for a few days. Beginning was interesting and engaging, but soon lost steam. Hoping to finish this soon.
05. The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver: I started this over the weekend and it is slow going, but am enjoying it.
06. Lover Be Mine by Nicole Jordan: I haven’t picked up a Jordan book in forever despite her releasing a few books. I’m looking forward to saying hello.
07. The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz: The Prince ended in a cliffhanger and looking to see how this concludes.
08.Once Upon a Tower by Eloisa James: James is usually a hit or miss for me, but the synopsis for this sounds like a fun read.
09. Feel the Heat by Kate Meader
10. South of Surrender by Laura Kaye: I received an ARC of this a few months ago, but haven’t had a chance to start it.
What’s on your summer TBR list?